Friday, October 14, 2011

A Good Excuse

My dear readers, I have failed you.  I really try to update my blog on a weekly basis, but it just hasn't happened this month.  Here's why:

1. Gracie no longer takes naps during the day. While a 2-3 hour afternoon nap allows me to do things like update my blog and eat Pringles without being stalked, it also means the girl is up until after eleven at night, and that's unacceptable.

2. I fall asleep by 10. Now that Gracie goes to bed at a reasonable hour, so do I. It's delightful. You should try it.

3. I left the country. Have passport, will travel.  My parents were in Germany, and I couldn't let a little thing like an 90 minute flight keep me from seeing them. I'll tell you all about it in my next post... in a week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment